Darrell Akins founded our company in August 1989 based on five basic operating principles that still drive who we are and how we approach serving our clients and our community today.
- Be responsive - never put off till tomorrow what needs to be done today.
- Sweat the details - the biggest project is successful because of attention to the smallest detail.
- Think in the future - look to "align the interests" of our clients with the long-term interests of their community and with everyone with whom they do business.
- Make the big things happen - practice "opportunity management" as well as "crisis management."
- Be roughly right, not precisely wrong - use our experience, instincts and political savvy to make the best decision now, rather than waiting until the decision no longer matters.